UK: Supergroup co-founder Karpathios leaves business
UK clothing company SuperGroup today (14 August) announced that one of its founders, Theo Karpathios, has tendered his resignation and stepped down from the board.
SuperGroup, which owns the SuperDry brand, said the search for a successor is underway.
"Theo, as one of the founders of SuperGroup, can take significant credit for building the company into the international brand it is today and the board would like to thank him for his contribution to the development of SuperGroup on the international stage," said chairman Peter Bamford.
"We are sorry that Theo has decided to stand down from the board and we wish him well in his future endeavours."
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020