USA: Superior Uniform Group Announces Election of Additional Director
Gerald M. Benstock, Chairman and C.E.O. of Superior Uniform Group (Amex: SGC), one of the nation's largest manufacturers of uniforms, career apparel and accessories, today announced that the Board of Directors elected Robin M. Hensley to its Board of Directors.This nomination increases the size of the Board of Directors to eight members. Ms. Hensley is Vice President and Principal of Patton Construction, in Atlanta and serves on numerous boards in the Atlanta area. Ms. Hensley is a graduate of Georgia State University and started her career as a CPA and Consultant with Ernst and Young.Superior Uniform Group, through its marketing divisions - Fashion Seal Uniforms, Martin's, Empire, Appel, Worklon, Universal, and Sope Creek - manufactures and sells a wide range of uniforms, corporate I.D., career apparel and accessories for the hospital and healthcare fields; hotels; fast food and other restaurants; and public safety, industrial, transportation and commercial markets as well as corporate and resort embroidered sportswear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022