USA: Superior Uniform Group Announces Election of Additional Director
Gerald M. Benstock, Chairman and C.E.O. of Superior Uniform Group (Amex: SGC), one of the nation's largest manufacturers of uniforms, career apparel and accessories, today announced that the Board of Directors elected Robin M. Hensley to its Board of Directors.This nomination increases the size of the Board of Directors to eight members. Ms. Hensley is Vice President and Principal of Patton Construction, in Atlanta and serves on numerous boards in the Atlanta area. Ms. Hensley is a graduate of Georgia State University and started her career as a CPA and Consultant with Ernst and Young.Superior Uniform Group, through its marketing divisions - Fashion Seal Uniforms, Martin's, Empire, Appel, Worklon, Universal, and Sope Creek - manufactures and sells a wide range of uniforms, corporate I.D., career apparel and accessories for the hospital and healthcare fields; hotels; fast food and other restaurants; and public safety, industrial, transportation and commercial markets as well as corporate and resort embroidered sportswear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth