USA: Superior Uniform Group Announces Election of Additional Director
Gerald M. Benstock, Chairman and C.E.O. of Superior Uniform Group (Amex: SGC), one of the nation's largest manufacturers of uniforms, career apparel and accessories, today announced that the Board of Directors elected Robin M. Hensley to its Board of Directors.This nomination increases the size of the Board of Directors to eight members. Ms. Hensley is Vice President and Principal of Patton Construction, in Atlanta and serves on numerous boards in the Atlanta area. Ms. Hensley is a graduate of Georgia State University and started her career as a CPA and Consultant with Ernst and Young.Superior Uniform Group, through its marketing divisions - Fashion Seal Uniforms, Martin's, Empire, Appel, Worklon, Universal, and Sope Creek - manufactures and sells a wide range of uniforms, corporate I.D., career apparel and accessories for the hospital and healthcare fields; hotels; fast food and other restaurants; and public safety, industrial, transportation and commercial markets as well as corporate and resort embroidered sportswear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing