USA: Superior Uniform Group Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
Gerald M. Benstock, chairman and CEO. of Superior Uniform Group, Inc (Amex: SGC), manufacturer of uniforms, career apparel and accessories, today announced that the board of directors had declared a quarterly dividend of $.135 per share, payable August 18, 2000, to shareholders of record August 7, 2000.Superior Uniform Group, through its marketing divisions - Fashion Seal Uniforms, Martin's, Empire, Appel, Worklon, Universal, and Sope Creek - manufactures and sells a wide range of uniforms, corporate I.D., career apparel, and accessories for the hospital and healthcare fields; hotels; fast food and other restaurants; and public safety, industrial, transportation and commercial markets, as well as corporate and resort embroidered sportswear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack