USA: Superior Uniform Group Declares Quarterly Dividend
Gerald M. Benstock, chairman and CEO of Superior Uniform Group Inc, manufacturer of uniforms, career apparel and accessories, today announced that the Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $.135 per share, payable March 6, 2001, to shareholders of record February 23, 2001. Superior Uniform Group, through its marketing divisions - Fashion Seal Uniforms, Martin's, Empire, Appel, Worklon, Universal, and Sope Creek - manufactures and sells a wide range of uniforms, corporate ID, career apparel and accessories for the hospital and healthcare fields; hotels; fast food and other restaurants; and public safety, industrial, transportation and commercial markets, as well as corporate and resort embroidered sportswear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack