USA: Superior Uniform Group Reports Poor Q2 Results
Superior Uniform Group, Inc, manufacturer of uniforms, career apparel and accessories, today announced that for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001, sales were $38,368,931 compared with 2000 second quarter sales of $44,732,763. Net income was $1,988,796 or $.28 per share (diluted), compared with net income of $1,961,341 or $.28 per share (diluted) in the 2000 second quarter. Net income for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001 included a pre-tax gain from the resolution of outstanding vendor matters in the amount of $1,683,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar