USA: Superior Uniform Group Reports Poor Q2 Results
Superior Uniform Group, Inc, manufacturer of uniforms, career apparel and accessories, today announced that for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001, sales were $38,368,931 compared with 2000 second quarter sales of $44,732,763. Net income was $1,988,796 or $.28 per share (diluted), compared with net income of $1,961,341 or $.28 per share (diluted) in the 2000 second quarter. Net income for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001 included a pre-tax gain from the resolution of outstanding vendor matters in the amount of $1,683,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020