USA: Superior Uniform Group Reports Poor Q2 Results
Superior Uniform Group, Inc, manufacturer of uniforms, career apparel and accessories, today announced that for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001, sales were $38,368,931 compared with 2000 second quarter sales of $44,732,763. Net income was $1,988,796 or $.28 per share (diluted), compared with net income of $1,961,341 or $.28 per share (diluted) in the 2000 second quarter. Net income for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001 included a pre-tax gain from the resolution of outstanding vendor matters in the amount of $1,683,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Bangladesh apparel sector faces up to challenges
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Gap working to rebuild and gain market share
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US Q4 in brief – American Eagle Outfitters
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- Myanmar forms new minimum wage committee
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022