US: Superior Uniform invests in sales forecasting tool
Uniform and image apparel maker Superior Uniform Group has chosen Steelwedge sales forecasting software to help improve its company-wide sales and operations planning.
The new sales tool will use data from Superior Uniform's Salesforce.com and SAP systems to calculate the product mix, and integrate this with the current SAP Inventory Management and Material Requirements Planning systems
"Our goal is to improve sales forecasting accuracy while minimising the amount of effort and distraction for the field sales team," says David Schechter, vice president sales administration, Superior Uniform Group.
"We are looking to formalise and streamline our sales forecasting process, and better communicate our customer's requirements to the rest of the organization."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
German fashion retailer Orsay Gmbh has selected an industry-specific end-to-end solution for mid-size companies from SAP to streamline and integrate its entire supply chain....
Uniform and workwear maker Superior Uniform Group has swung to a fourth quarter loss as customers cut their workforces and put off buying new uniforms....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective