USA: Superior Uniform Q3 Sales Increase To $36.96m
Uniform and career apparel manufacturer Superior Uniform Group Inc has reported sales of $36.96 million for the third quarter ended 30 September 2004, compared to $36.02m in 2003.
Net income totalled $1.80m or $.24 per common share, compared with net income of $1.99 or $.27 per common share in the year-before period. Net earnings were $1.80 compared to $1.98 in 2003.
Michael Benstock, chief executive officer said: "The increase in revenues for the quarter resulted from the first quarter acquisition of UniVogue and increasing revenues from new national accounts landed over the previous year, offset by continued soft demand from our existing customer base."
Superior Uniform Group, through its marketing brands Fashion Seal, Fashion Seal Healthcare, Martin's, Empire, Fashion Seal Hospitality, Worklon, Universal, Sope Creek and UniVogue, manufactures and sells uniforms, corporate ID, career apparel and accessories a range of industries.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective