USA: Supermodel's Sportswear Range Expands
Nuala, Christy Turlington's yoga-inspired range of sportswear, is to add new lines and expand geographically after promising sales, WWD reported. Just one year after Ms Turlington launched Nuala, the line will add clothing that can be worm after working out, plus innerwear and outerwear. The brand will also open its own concept stores, to be located within Puma shops. The first opened at the end of June in San Francisco and others are due to open in Paris and New York's SoHo district in November.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores