THAILAND: Suppliers Boycott New Central Distibution Centre
Attempts by country's leading department-store chain, Central Retail Corporation, to cut costs and increase efficiency are being threatened by a row over its new distribution centre. More than 100 suppliers are refusing to deliver products to the distribution centre because they fear they will have to pay extra charges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022