USA: Supply Chain Firm e7th Files For Bankruptcy
A law firm representing e7th.com, a technology company that provides supply chain technology to the footwear and fashion apparel industry confirmed that its client has ceased all operations and filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. The firm did not provide any further details, however, an attorney representing a court-appointed bankruptcy trustee said e7th.com cited it was unable to attract investors, and could not sell the company or its assets. The company was backed by Charles River Ventures, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Private Equity, and MacAndrews & Forbes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report