UK: Supply Chain Issues To Be Addressed By Industry Seminar
The issues facing everyone in the supply chain and the ways in which the Internet can make a difference come under the spotlight later this week at a supply chain solutions seminar hosted by Loughborough-based Prima Solutions. The company, which is itself a leading supplier of computer-based business solutions for the clothing and footwear industries, has invited key industry figures to speak at the 'Together we can make it happen' event on Thursday 11 May, 2000. Gaining proper control of the product development process is a vital step towards reaping the benefits of successful supply chain partnerships and, used properly, the Internet provides the ideal medium to make supply chain integration a reality.Prima Solutions has worked with leading clothing and footwear companies to develop a powerful, simple-to-use, software solution to help streamline the in-house process and the communication process across retailers, sourcing and manufacturing businesses. The resulting tool, which is one of the modules within the PrimaNet e-business solution, can reduce the product development life cycle from initial concept through to in-store delivery.Paul Fabian, managing director at Fifth Avenue, a key supplier to high street retail group Arcadia, comments: "We are far more efficient, communication has improved considerably, we make far fewer mistakes, we can give much more accurate delivery dates and we have been given more tools to take the business forward."For more information, or to register at the seminar, contact Elaine Knight on: +44 (0)1509 232200 or e-mail: Elaine@primasolutions.co.uk
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022