UK: Supply Chain Issues To Be Addressed By Industry Seminar
The issues facing everyone in the supply chain and the ways in which the Internet can make a difference come under the spotlight later this week at a supply chain solutions seminar hosted by Loughborough-based Prima Solutions. The company, which is itself a leading supplier of computer-based business solutions for the clothing and footwear industries, has invited key industry figures to speak at the 'Together we can make it happen' event on Thursday 11 May, 2000. Gaining proper control of the product development process is a vital step towards reaping the benefits of successful supply chain partnerships and, used properly, the Internet provides the ideal medium to make supply chain integration a reality.Prima Solutions has worked with leading clothing and footwear companies to develop a powerful, simple-to-use, software solution to help streamline the in-house process and the communication process across retailers, sourcing and manufacturing businesses. The resulting tool, which is one of the modules within the PrimaNet e-business solution, can reduce the product development life cycle from initial concept through to in-store delivery.Paul Fabian, managing director at Fifth Avenue, a key supplier to high street retail group Arcadia, comments: "We are far more efficient, communication has improved considerably, we make far fewer mistakes, we can give much more accurate delivery dates and we have been given more tools to take the business forward."For more information, or to register at the seminar, contact Elaine Knight on: +44 (0)1509 232200 or e-mail: Elaine@primasolutions.co.uk
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020