UK: Supply Chain Issues To Be Addressed By Industry Seminar
The issues facing everyone in the supply chain and the ways in which the Internet can make a difference come under the spotlight later this week at a supply chain solutions seminar hosted by Loughborough-based Prima Solutions. The company, which is itself a leading supplier of computer-based business solutions for the clothing and footwear industries, has invited key industry figures to speak at the 'Together we can make it happen' event on Thursday 11 May, 2000. Gaining proper control of the product development process is a vital step towards reaping the benefits of successful supply chain partnerships and, used properly, the Internet provides the ideal medium to make supply chain integration a reality.Prima Solutions has worked with leading clothing and footwear companies to develop a powerful, simple-to-use, software solution to help streamline the in-house process and the communication process across retailers, sourcing and manufacturing businesses. The resulting tool, which is one of the modules within the PrimaNet e-business solution, can reduce the product development life cycle from initial concept through to in-store delivery.Paul Fabian, managing director at Fifth Avenue, a key supplier to high street retail group Arcadia, comments: "We are far more efficient, communication has improved considerably, we make far fewer mistakes, we can give much more accurate delivery dates and we have been given more tools to take the business forward."For more information, or to register at the seminar, contact Elaine Knight on: +44 (0)1509 232200 or e-mail: Elaine@primasolutions.co.uk
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts