UK: Supply Chain Solution Supports Growth At Panache Lingerie
In the past nine months Panache Lingerie has doubled its turnover and won back a major contract - both of which, it says, have been made possible by the company's investment in a scaleable computer solution. Panache designs, manufactures and distributes of a full range of quality co-ordinates for the lingerie industry, with customers including Debenhams, John Lewis, Allders and Matalan. Exports to 32 countries around the world account for 60 per cent of its revenues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores