USA: SupplyChainge Promises 10-day Global Order Cycle
SupplyChainge, a provider of integrated process and software solutions in supply chain management (SCM) for the apparel, footwear and sporting goods industries, has raised $2 million to launch a new solution to help manufacturers and retailers address sources of risk. The company says that its SCM approach is the only soft goods-specific solution that can significantly reduce the industry's long product lead times and the related high costs of markdowns and stockouts associated with the unpredictable environment of the retail marketplace.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"