AUSTRALIA: Surfwear Brand Goes International
Piping Hot Surfwear Pty Ltd has entered an alliance with global licensing agents, New York-based Bradford Licensing. The Australian company intends to launch its brand internationally. Piping Hot will focus on key offshore surf destinations around the world, but will begin its worldwide push in the US.Bradford Licensing has a 15-year history with worldwide capabilities, managing global properties with a focus of fashion, consumer brands, sports and entertainment.The finalised agreement will cover apparel, footwear, wetsuits and accessories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again