AUSTRALIA: Surfwear Brand Up For Grabs
Expressions of interest are being sought for the purchase of the trademark rights to successful surfwear brand Butt Naked or the development of the label in Australia and overseas under licence. The label was conceived in 1994 by Matt and Cameron Jenkinson and had a turnover of $1.2m by the end of the 1999-2000 financial year. The label includes both menswear and womenswear - bikinis, boardshorts, casual clothing, street gear and a range of accessories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022