AUSTRALIA: Surfwear Brand Up For Grabs
Expressions of interest are being sought for the purchase of the trademark rights to successful surfwear brand Butt Naked or the development of the label in Australia and overseas under licence. The label was conceived in 1994 by Matt and Cameron Jenkinson and had a turnover of $1.2m by the end of the 1999-2000 financial year. The label includes both menswear and womenswear - bikinis, boardshorts, casual clothing, street gear and a range of accessories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth