USA: Surge In Clothing Sales Boosts Deb Shops
Leading specialty retailer of chilren#;s apparel and shoes, Deb Shops Inc, said today comparable apparel store sales increased 8.9 per cent for the month ended March 31, 2002.
In a statement, the Philadelphia-based company said total apparel sales for the month increased 18.8 per cent to $27.8 million from $23.4m in the year-ago period.
Deb Shops Inc currently operates 316 specialty apparel stores in 38 states under the Deb, Deb Plus and Tops 'N Bottoms brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth