USA: Surge In Clothing Sales Boosts Deb Shops
Leading specialty retailer of chilren#;s apparel and shoes, Deb Shops Inc, said today comparable apparel store sales increased 8.9 per cent for the month ended March 31, 2002.
In a statement, the Philadelphia-based company said total apparel sales for the month increased 18.8 per cent to $27.8 million from $23.4m in the year-ago period.
Deb Shops Inc currently operates 316 specialty apparel stores in 38 states under the Deb, Deb Plus and Tops 'N Bottoms brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022