UK: 'Survival' Bridges Gap Between Research And Retail
Leeds University, School of Textile Industries, is leading a determined push by the world of academic research to attract more external funding by extending the scope of its annual Survival Conference to buyers and merchandise directors in major high street stores. Established for 20 years 'Survival' has an enviable record in bringing leading-edge research in a huge variety of textile developments to the notice of the sports enthusiast and technical staff in the outdoor garment industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores