USA: Susan Powers Moves From BCBG To Wet Seal
Ms Powers has served since January 2000 as the vice president of retail store operations of BCBG Max Azria, a specialty retailer of women's clothing with over 100 stores in the US and Canada. Here she was instrumental in building brand awareness, customer loyalty, and implementing effective strategic plans and training programs to increase comparable store sales.
Prior to BCBG Max Azria, Ms Powers served as a regional director for Bath and Body Works, a division of The Limited Inc, and regional director for Garden Botanika from 1994 to 1997.
Companies: PVH Corporation
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Fashion group BCBG Max Azria said an entity to be owned by itself and Guggenheim Corporate Funding (GFC) has won the bidding for the G+G retail business....
US fashion group BCBG Max Azria has bought Madrid-based women's prêt-a-porter retailer Don Algodon to expand in Spain's fast-growing apparel market....
Clothing group Alain Manoukian has reported turnover of €60.51 million for the first half of 2005, compared to the €66.04m registered the same time last year....
The owners of French clothing group Alain Manoukian are considering selling off the company to French-US consortium BCBG-Max Azria this month according to French media reports....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022