USA: SVI Solutions Extends Deal With Rainbow Apparel
The deal with the retail chain, which sells leading ladies' and children's clothing through 700 stores, covers SVI's Merchandise Management system including the Merchandising, Financials, Sales Audit and The Eye(TM) modules.
Rainbow CFO, George Nadel, said: "SVI's Merchandise Management system has supported us throughout our growth and, without a doubt, was a contributing factor in our success. It was not a difficult decision to reaffirm our commitment to SVI through this agreement."
Barry Schechter, SVI's chairman and CEO, added: "We are pleased that Rainbow remains confident in our ability to deliver the most effective retail enterprise solution.
"Rainbow's unwavering commitment is a true testament to the Merchandise Management system's scalability and to the strength of the partnerships we forge with our customers."
SVI's Merchandise Management system includes a number of modules that allow retailers to integrate all their operational areas in support of the supply chain: planning and open-to-buy, forecasting, purchase order management, allocation, transfers, automated replenishment, price management and physical inventory.
Companies: Asda Group Limited
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
High-street design favourite George Davies is to take on the task of rejuvenating Marks & Spencer's children's wear collections, press reports said....
Apprel group VF has appointed George Irion as head of a new procurement organisation structure designed to identify cross-coalition purchasing opportunities and alliances for VF....
Retail operations and security specialist Paul Burrows has joined Norprint Labelling Systems Limited to head up retail security development....
Supermarket chain Asda is to take on 2,800 new employees across its British stores as it continues to expand into non-food sectors including clothing....
High-street retailer Marks & Spencer today reported a 19.6 per cent hike in first-half profits - and made the surprise announcement that Per Una founder George Davies is to stay on at the company, a m...
City analyst Richard Ratner has warned of a legal clash between high-street chain Marks & Spencer and George Davies, founder of its Per Una range, if Davies continues with his plan to establish a comp...
Design consultant George Davies, who last week announced his departure from Marks & Spencer's Per Una fashion brand, is planning to establish a stand-alone clothing chain to rival M&S....
Global lifestyle brand Nautica has signed a deal with lifestyle sports entertainment company AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour Inc to be the official sponsor of volleyball touring series the AVP Nissan Se...
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report