SLOVAKIA: Svik Reports Pre-Tax Profit Of $98,000
Slovak-Italian clothing manufacturer Svik, based in Svidnik, northeast Slovakia, reported a pre-tax profit of 4.8m Slovak crowns ($98,000) in the first half of 2001, down 37.66 per cent year-on-year. The company produces mainly men's clothes for Valentino and Calvin Klein.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack