USA: Swag-Nit Shuts North Carolina Plant
Around three dozen employees of Swag-Nit Inc left the Salisbury plant for the last time on Friday although around 10 have been taken on by Roman Knit Inc which bought Swag-Knit's machinery.
The firm, which has a clothing joint venture in Mexico, will continue to operate from its headquarters in Mount Holly.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack