NEW ZEALAND: Swanndri Signs New Design Deal
New Zealand brand Swanndri has signed a new design deal with Karen Walker as part of a strategy to extend and develop the brand's lifestyle range.
"While the Swanndri heritage is strong in all its existing elements, I am also enjoying re-designing some forgotten Swanndri pieces and bringing them into an urban and modern setting" said Walker.
Swanndri's current products include outdoor wear and baggage. The company is focusing on the development of new lines such as footwear, woollen clothing and waterproof natural fibre clothing.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022