USA: Sweater Maker Hampshire FY Profit Up 54%
Sweater manufacturer Hampshire Group Ltd on Friday posted a 54 per cent climb in 2002 net profit to just over $17 million from $11.1m in the year-ago period despite a slip in fourth quarter net income. The South Carolina-based firm said 2002 net sales rose 12 per cent to $293.2m from $261.3m in 2001 and added fourth quarter net sales rose to $109.7m from $97.8m with quarterly profit sown to $7.4m from $7.8m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth