USA: Swiss Army Brands, Signs Exclusive Apparel License For Victorinox(R) Brand
Swiss Army Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: SABI) and Tropical Sportswear Int'l Corporation (Nasdaq: TSIC) today announced that Tropical Sportswear Int'l ("TSI") has been awarded the exclusive world-wide license to design, manufacture and market men's and women's apparel products under the Victorinox® brand.The men's collection will reflect the timeless, traditional designs that characterize the heritage of Victorinox®, Swiss maker of the Original Swiss Army(TM) Knife.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth