USA: Swiss Army Brands, Signs Exclusive Apparel License For Victorinox(R) Brand
Swiss Army Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: SABI) and Tropical Sportswear Int'l Corporation (Nasdaq: TSIC) today announced that Tropical Sportswear Int'l ("TSI") has been awarded the exclusive world-wide license to design, manufacture and market men's and women's apparel products under the Victorinox® brand.The men's collection will reflect the timeless, traditional designs that characterize the heritage of Victorinox®, Swiss maker of the Original Swiss Army(TM) Knife.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016