BULGARIA: Swiss Firm Creates 500 New Jobs In Pernik
The Bulgarian town of Pernik is set for a jobs boost as representatives from the Pernik municipal authority have announced that an undisclosed Swiss firm intends to set up a new clothing factory in the town. Work is currently underway reconstructing the premises bought off the authorities and if all goes to plan the new plant should create around 500 new jobs in the area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again