Sympatex expands seamless footwear laminate
Sympatex seamless Climate Technology is a new laminate for footwear
Functional textile specialist Sympatex Technologies has expanded its Climate Technology footwear laminate to include 'knitted legs' for the first time.
The seamless, 100% waterproof and windproof technology, will be on show at the International Leather Fair in Milan this week. It consists of a lightweight, hard-wearing hydrophobic knitted material, which is bonded to a breathable, waterproof Sympatex membrane. The seamless leg is taped with just one seam to the heel.
A range of colours and knitting patterns are available, and a material mix of a 100% recyclable 'guaranteed green' Sympatex membrane and hydrophobic, knitted upper allows year-round use.
Together with its long-time Italian distribution partner Pidigi SpA, Sympatex will present high-performance technologies as well as the latest laminate developments in footwear at the Milan show.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts