USA: Sympatex Forms Apparel Laminating Partnership In Taiwan
Tiong Liong is part of The Nam Liong Group, a 40 year-old manufacturer of apparel and footwear textiles and finished goods based in Taichung, Taiwan.
Michael Murphy, a US based sales representative of Tiong Liong, has been appointed to help sell, promote and market the new Sympatex/Tiong Liong laminates to the US outdoor and apparel markets.
"This partnership will be a great support to customers who manufacture in Asia. Being able to supply Sympatex laminates FOB Taiwan will significantly reduce lead times and simplify logistics. Also, the quality and variety of the textile substrates available in the Far East will greatly enhance the diversity of Sympatex offerings," said Dennis Hannon, vice president of Sympatex Technologies Inc. Sympatex's other apparel laminating partners are based in Rhode Island and Heidenheim, Germany.
Sympatex is one of Europe's leading weatherproofing systems, and is a registered trademark of Sympatex Technologies GmbH. The Sympatex US sales and technical service office is located in Hampton, New Hampshire.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack