UK: Sympatex Launches Intac Nano Advanced Fabric Treatment
Sympatex has launched a selection of new fabrics featuring its Intac nano advanced fabric treatment which is said to give near permanent water repellence and stain protection without the need for heat rejuvenation.
The fabric treatment has been developed by CF Plouquet GmbH, and protects textiles like an invisible skin against water, stains and dirt. It is rejuvenated each time it is cleaned and its properties are retained over many wash cycles.
Also, by enhancing the protection of the outer fabric, Intac nano advanced helps to improve the performance and appearance of the Sympatex laminated fabrics.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details