UK: Sympatex Launches Intac Nano Advanced Fabric Treatment
Sympatex has launched a selection of new fabrics featuring its Intac nano advanced fabric treatment which is said to give near permanent water repellence and stain protection without the need for heat rejuvenation.
The fabric treatment has been developed by CF Plouquet GmbH, and protects textiles like an invisible skin against water, stains and dirt. It is rejuvenated each time it is cleaned and its properties are retained over many wash cycles.
Also, by enhancing the protection of the outer fabric, Intac nano advanced helps to improve the performance and appearance of the Sympatex laminated fabrics.
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- Responsive supply chain key to Gap's growth plans
- String traceability tool goes back to basics
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Adidas supplier factory strike enters second week
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy