UK: Sympatex Launches Intac Nano Advanced Fabric Treatment
Sympatex has launched a selection of new fabrics featuring its Intac nano advanced fabric treatment which is said to give near permanent water repellence and stain protection without the need for heat rejuvenation.
The fabric treatment has been developed by CF Plouquet GmbH, and protects textiles like an invisible skin against water, stains and dirt. It is rejuvenated each time it is cleaned and its properties are retained over many wash cycles.
Also, by enhancing the protection of the outer fabric, Intac nano advanced helps to improve the performance and appearance of the Sympatex laminated fabrics.
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Unravelling cotton's supply and demand challenges
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras