UK: Sympatex Launches Intac Nano Advanced Fabric Treatment
Sympatex has launched a selection of new fabrics featuring its Intac nano advanced fabric treatment which is said to give near permanent water repellence and stain protection without the need for heat rejuvenation.
The fabric treatment has been developed by CF Plouquet GmbH, and protects textiles like an invisible skin against water, stains and dirt. It is rejuvenated each time it is cleaned and its properties are retained over many wash cycles.
Also, by enhancing the protection of the outer fabric, Intac nano advanced helps to improve the performance and appearance of the Sympatex laminated fabrics.
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- PVH to take control of Tommy Hilfiger China unit
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024