UK: Sympatex Launches Intac Nano Advanced Fabric Treatment
Sympatex has launched a selection of new fabrics featuring its Intac nano advanced fabric treatment which is said to give near permanent water repellence and stain protection without the need for heat rejuvenation.
The fabric treatment has been developed by CF Plouquet GmbH, and protects textiles like an invisible skin against water, stains and dirt. It is rejuvenated each time it is cleaned and its properties are retained over many wash cycles.
Also, by enhancing the protection of the outer fabric, Intac nano advanced helps to improve the performance and appearance of the Sympatex laminated fabrics.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Banana Republic taps former J Crew designer
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects