UK: Sympatex Launches Intac Nano Advanced Fabric Treatment
Sympatex has launched a selection of new fabrics featuring its Intac nano advanced fabric treatment which is said to give near permanent water repellence and stain protection without the need for heat rejuvenation.
The fabric treatment has been developed by CF Plouquet GmbH, and protects textiles like an invisible skin against water, stains and dirt. It is rejuvenated each time it is cleaned and its properties are retained over many wash cycles.
Also, by enhancing the protection of the outer fabric, Intac nano advanced helps to improve the performance and appearance of the Sympatex laminated fabrics.
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Better Cotton Initiative “racing” to 2020 target
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- Cotton “too diverse” for fixed sustainability plan
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launched
- Nike criticised over Vietnam sourcing ethics
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- Sae-A sets up Costa Rica's first spinning mill