USA: Syms Corp Reports Purchase Of Shopping Center
Syms Corp, an off-price retailer, announced today that it purchased the Strawberry Fields Shopping Centre in West Palm Beach, Florida for $5.6m. The Syms store occupies 54,300 sq ft of the 112,400 sq ft center. There are 15 other businesses trading in the shopping centre. Syms Corp currently operates a chain of 44 "off-price" apparel stores located throughout the Northeastern and Middle Atlantic regions and in the Midwest, Southeast and Southwest. Each Syms store offers a broad range of first quality, in-season merchandise bearing nationally recognized designer and brand-name labels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective