USA: Syms Corp Reports Purchase Of Shopping Center
Syms Corp, an off-price retailer, announced today that it purchased the Strawberry Fields Shopping Centre in West Palm Beach, Florida for $5.6m. The Syms store occupies 54,300 sq ft of the 112,400 sq ft center. There are 15 other businesses trading in the shopping centre. Syms Corp currently operates a chain of 44 "off-price" apparel stores located throughout the Northeastern and Middle Atlantic regions and in the Midwest, Southeast and Southwest. Each Syms store offers a broad range of first quality, in-season merchandise bearing nationally recognized designer and brand-name labels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar