USA: Syms Corp Reports Purchase Of Shopping Center
Syms Corp, an off-price retailer, announced today that it purchased the Strawberry Fields Shopping Centre in West Palm Beach, Florida for $5.6m. The Syms store occupies 54,300 sq ft of the 112,400 sq ft center. There are 15 other businesses trading in the shopping centre. Syms Corp currently operates a chain of 44 "off-price" apparel stores located throughout the Northeastern and Middle Atlantic regions and in the Midwest, Southeast and Southwest. Each Syms store offers a broad range of first quality, in-season merchandise bearing nationally recognized designer and brand-name labels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020