USA: Syms Corp Reports Purchase Of Shopping Center
Syms Corp, an off-price retailer, announced today that it purchased the Strawberry Fields Shopping Centre in West Palm Beach, Florida for $5.6m. The Syms store occupies 54,300 sq ft of the 112,400 sq ft center. There are 15 other businesses trading in the shopping centre. Syms Corp currently operates a chain of 44 "off-price" apparel stores located throughout the Northeastern and Middle Atlantic regions and in the Midwest, Southeast and Southwest. Each Syms store offers a broad range of first quality, in-season merchandise bearing nationally recognized designer and brand-name labels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"