US: T-Shirt International updates ERP system
T-Shirt International (TSI), an embellisher of T-shirts, sweatshirts and other sportswear, has implemented NGC's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software in a bid to streamline its expanding screen printing and embroidery business.
TSI has experienced significant growth over the past decade, including a merger and the acquisition of a new production facility in Indiana, and hopes to see new efficiency and productivity from its upgraded ERP system.
NGC says its ERP software includes flexible reporting features; auto-packs by style, quantity and size; auto-generation of UPCs; production of royalty reports; and automatic calculation of sales commissions.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Just as fashion styles and trends have gone global, so have the IT vendors that cater to these companies - and those that sell ERP and PLM applications are no exception....
As ERP and PLM integrated suites become an increasingly important tool for apparel companies looking to edge out the competition, software suppliers are also constantly adding new features and capabil...
It's no secret that Product Lifecycle Managment (PLM) has taken the global apparel industry by storm, becoming a must-have software tool for many clothing companies seeking economies of scale in the i...
Los Angeles based fashion firm Swatfame has gone live on NGC's Extended PLM software, in a move that is already said to have helped improve communication and collaboration throughout its global supply...
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022