FRANCE: Tactel Stresses Innovation At Premiere Vision
DuPont's Tactel was used in a concept collection of men's and women's shirts designed by Dirk Schoenberger, shown for the first time at Premiere Vision. This young designer, who has earned a formidable reputation for his innovative menswear, trained in Florence, Munich and Antwerp before launching his first collection in 1996. His designs are found in such leading fashion showcases as Barneys and Saks Fifth Avenue in New York, Harvey Nichols and The Library in London and Seibu in Hong Kong and are the choice of men, including many celebrities, who dress with style and individuality.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – TJX Companies, Wolverine
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar