FRANCE: Tactel Stresses Innovation At Premiere Vision
DuPont's Tactel was used in a concept collection of men's and women's shirts designed by Dirk Schoenberger, shown for the first time at Premiere Vision. This young designer, who has earned a formidable reputation for his innovative menswear, trained in Florence, Munich and Antwerp before launching his first collection in 1996. His designs are found in such leading fashion showcases as Barneys and Saks Fifth Avenue in New York, Harvey Nichols and The Library in London and Seibu in Hong Kong and are the choice of men, including many celebrities, who dress with style and individuality.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack