FRANCE: Tactel Stresses Innovation At Premiere Vision
DuPont's Tactel was used in a concept collection of men's and women's shirts designed by Dirk Schoenberger, shown for the first time at Premiere Vision. This young designer, who has earned a formidable reputation for his innovative menswear, trained in Florence, Munich and Antwerp before launching his first collection in 1996. His designs are found in such leading fashion showcases as Barneys and Saks Fifth Avenue in New York, Harvey Nichols and The Library in London and Seibu in Hong Kong and are the choice of men, including many celebrities, who dress with style and individuality.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020