US: Tag-It acquires NextTrim.com design library
Tag-It Pacific has bought NextTrim.com, an online library of global trim designs and trends, in a move to centralise its trim images for the apparel industry.
The NextTrim.com website is designed to help firms stay on top of the latest trends in apparel trims.
It gives designers, merchandisers and marketers access to over 10,000 images of trims from labels to hang-tags, buttons to snaps, sequins to lace - and is said that to be the only comprehensive global database of its kind.
"We are adding significant visibility to the latest global and local designs of fashion accessories and trim," said Stephen Forte, chief executive officer of Tag-It Pacific.
"NextTrim.com offers relevant, real-time market intelligence, making more information available than ever before, all located in one convenient place - at our customer's fingertips."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
High street stores are queuing up to get famous faces designing clothes for them, and the Kate Moss collection for Topshop is the latest sign that fashion chains are cashing in on celebrity. Joe Aylin...
Everlast Worldwide, a manufacturer, marketer and licensor of sporting goods, apparel, footwear said that for the second quarter ended 30 June, loss per share was US$0.46 compared with earnings per dil...
Apparel fasteners, trims and interlinings supplier Tag-It Pacific Inc has changed its name to Talon International Inc, with immediate effect, in a move that links it more closely with its key brand....
Jones Apparel Group Inc has received an unsolicited offer for its Barneys New York subsidiary from Japanese apparel group Fast Retailing Co, the owner of the Uniqlo casual clothing chain, for $900m in...
Retail tag, ticketing and labelling supplier Avery Dennison Corporation has completed its $1.34bn purchase of Paxar Corporation....
Ending months of feverish negotiation and even more speculation, Dubai-based private equity house Istithmar said late Friday (22 June) that it had agreed to acquire Barneys New York from Jones Apparel...
A new bill to eliminate high import tariffs on children's and lower to moderately-priced shoes was introduced yesterday (12 June)....
A new roll-to-roll heat transfer applicator has been launched by Paxar Corporation to help manufacturers label garments faster and more efficiently and accelerate time to market for their latest tag-f...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar