USA: Tag-It Develops New Tagless Label Technology
The company said the process utilises advanced printing technologies and the labels can be made with most any graphics, including four colour designs.
Tag-It CEO Colin Dyne said: "Slik-Label is an incredibly versatile label because it has the capacity to stretch with the fabric it is applied onto.
"If the garment is being worn and stretched, the label will move easily with the fabric, with no distortion of the fabric, which is ideal for innerwear as well as T-shirts and other apparel types.
"The graphics on the label are clean and crisp, and perfect for care and content instructions. The label is also very durable, and will maintain its properties well after multiple washes and uses."
Companies: Talon International Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
If you're in the apparel industry, you've likely heard the term "nanotechnology" and its claims to revolutionise the marketplace writes Stacy Baker. It's being used to impart characteristics onto fabr...
Combining some manufacturing operations by mixing different technologies in one multi-functional piece of equipment could change the way we currently look at garment production. Here Prabir Jana discu...
Speakers at this year's ASBCI conference defined the changing landscape of global sourcing and spelt out sourcing options in new world of open trading. They agreed that branding, product differentiati...
Despite some lacklustre revenues in the recent past, the luxury market is finally booming again. A new report from just-style says the sector is likely to be worth around US$100 billion by 2010 - driv...
Trim item distributor Tag-It Pacific has announced that it has made inducement grants of 135,135 shares and options to purchase 1,035,135 shares to Stephen Forte, its new chief executive officer. ...
IBM Japan Ltd has developed a clothing inventory management system using ceramic smart tags....
Apparel trim company Tag-It Pacific has secured a co-licensing deal and strategic alliance for its Talon zip division with European zip brand Eclair Prym....
Apparel trim company Tag-It Pacific has suffered a 46.8 per cent slump in second-quarter sales, on reduced demand for trim on the Mexican market....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack