USA: Tag-It Pacific Obtains $20m Credit Line
Tag-It Pacific, Inc has received a new expanded credit line from UPS Capital Global Trade Finance Corporation, a division of United Parcel Service. The term of this new credit facility is for a period of three years and the interest rate is two points over prime. Colin Dyne, CEO of Tag-It Pacific said: "This new credit line will enable Tag-It to achieve the expansion goals it has set for itself during the next three years. As apparel manufacturers seek ways to lower their costs and better manage the various elements necessary to successfully compete in the global marketplace, the services we provide become ever more crucial.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack