USA: Tag-It Pacific Obtains $20m Credit Line
Tag-It Pacific, Inc has received a new expanded credit line from UPS Capital Global Trade Finance Corporation, a division of United Parcel Service. The term of this new credit facility is for a period of three years and the interest rate is two points over prime. Colin Dyne, CEO of Tag-It Pacific said: "This new credit line will enable Tag-It to achieve the expansion goals it has set for itself during the next three years. As apparel manufacturers seek ways to lower their costs and better manage the various elements necessary to successfully compete in the global marketplace, the services we provide become ever more crucial.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts