USA: Tag-It Pacific Obtains $20m Credit Line
Tag-It Pacific, Inc has received a new expanded credit line from UPS Capital Global Trade Finance Corporation, a division of United Parcel Service. The term of this new credit facility is for a period of three years and the interest rate is two points over prime. Colin Dyne, CEO of Tag-It Pacific said: "This new credit line will enable Tag-It to achieve the expansion goals it has set for itself during the next three years. As apparel manufacturers seek ways to lower their costs and better manage the various elements necessary to successfully compete in the global marketplace, the services we provide become ever more crucial.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack