USA: Tag-It Pacific Q1 Sales Jump 54% To $14.4m
Apparel trim supplier Tag-It Pacific Inc today reported a 54 per cent jump in first quarter net sales to $14.4 million, compared to $9.3 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2002. Colin Dyne, CEO, said the sales increase was "across the board in all our divisions." In a statement he said: "TekFit, our waistband and fabric technology division, has exceeded all expectations. Our Managed Trim Solution trim package business and our global Talon zipper business also showed strong sales growth."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack