USA: Tag-It Pacific Q1 Sales Jump 54% To $14.4m
Apparel trim supplier Tag-It Pacific Inc today reported a 54 per cent jump in first quarter net sales to $14.4 million, compared to $9.3 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2002. Colin Dyne, CEO, said the sales increase was "across the board in all our divisions." In a statement he said: "TekFit, our waistband and fabric technology division, has exceeded all expectations. Our Managed Trim Solution trim package business and our global Talon zipper business also showed strong sales growth."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack