USA: Tag-It Pacific Q1 Sales Jump 54% To $14.4m
Apparel trim supplier Tag-It Pacific Inc today reported a 54 per cent jump in first quarter net sales to $14.4 million, compared to $9.3 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2002. Colin Dyne, CEO, said the sales increase was "across the board in all our divisions." In a statement he said: "TekFit, our waistband and fabric technology division, has exceeded all expectations. Our Managed Trim Solution trim package business and our global Talon zipper business also showed strong sales growth."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Carter's, Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022