USA: Tag-It Pacific Q1 Sales Jump 54% To $14.4m
Apparel trim supplier Tag-It Pacific Inc today reported a 54 per cent jump in first quarter net sales to $14.4 million, compared to $9.3 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2002. Colin Dyne, CEO, said the sales increase was "across the board in all our divisions." In a statement he said: "TekFit, our waistband and fabric technology division, has exceeded all expectations. Our Managed Trim Solution trim package business and our global Talon zipper business also showed strong sales growth."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020