USA: Tag-It Pacific Unveils New Waistband Technology
Los Angeles-based Tag-It Pacific Inc, owner of the Talon zipper brand, on Wednesday unveiled a revolutionary waistband technology it says will transform the fit and comfort of trousers. The new technology allows pants manufacturers to build in a stretch factor into standard waistbands that does not alter the appearance of the garment, but will allow the waist to stretch out and back by as much as two waist sizes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"