USA: Tag-It's Talon Signs Fifth Franchise Deal
Trim management company Tag-It Pacific Inc on Tuesday said its Talon Division has signed its fifth franchise deal.
The three-year deal with a manufacturer in South East Asia, includes a $6.75 million minimum purchase agreement for the period. Production and orders under the agreement are expected to begin by the second quarter of 2005.
Colin Dyne, Tag-It Pacific's chief executive officer,said that the company had accomplished nearly a quarter of its goal of signing 17 franchisees throughout Asia within two months.
Tag-It specialises in the distribution of a full range of trim items to manufacturers of fashion apparel, specialty retailers and mass merchandiser.
Companies: Talon International Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
If you're in the apparel industry, you've likely heard the term "nanotechnology" and its claims to revolutionise the marketplace writes Stacy Baker. It's being used to impart characteristics onto fabr...
Combining some manufacturing operations by mixing different technologies in one multi-functional piece of equipment could change the way we currently look at garment production. Here Prabir Jana discu...
Speakers at this year's ASBCI conference defined the changing landscape of global sourcing and spelt out sourcing options in new world of open trading. They agreed that branding, product differentiati...
Despite some lacklustre revenues in the recent past, the luxury market is finally booming again. A new report from just-style says the sector is likely to be worth around US$100 billion by 2010 - driv...
Trim item distributor Tag-It Pacific has announced that it has made inducement grants of 135,135 shares and options to purchase 1,035,135 shares to Stephen Forte, its new chief executive officer. ...
IBM Japan Ltd has developed a clothing inventory management system using ceramic smart tags....
Apparel trim company Tag-It Pacific has secured a co-licensing deal and strategic alliance for its Talon zip division with European zip brand Eclair Prym....
Apparel trim company Tag-It Pacific has suffered a 46.8 per cent slump in second-quarter sales, on reduced demand for trim on the Mexican market....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack