USA: Tag-It's Talon Signs Middle East Franchise
The Talon Division of trim supplier Tag-It Pacific Inc has signed a Middle East franchise deal for the distribution of Talon Zippers throughout the region.
The deal includes a $20 million minimum purchase agreement for the three-year period.
Talon will provide rolled zippers in bulk, along with equipment for finishing the zippers for inclusion in finished garments. Production and orders are expected to commence in the third quarter 2005.
Colin Dyne, Tag-It Pacific's chief executive officer, said that the company's "innovative franchise strategy" allowed for considerable profit scope for the franchiser as well as "a low-cost, high-growth opportunity for Talon".
Tag-It specialises in the distribution of a full range of trim items to manufacturers of fashion apparel, specialty retailers and mass merchandiser.
If you're in the apparel industry, you've likely heard the term "nanotechnology" and its claims to revolutionise the marketplace writes Stacy Baker. It's being used to impart characteristics onto fabr...
Combining some manufacturing operations by mixing different technologies in one multi-functional piece of equipment could change the way we currently look at garment production. Here Prabir Jana discu...
Speakers at this year's ASBCI conference defined the changing landscape of global sourcing and spelt out sourcing options in new world of open trading. They agreed that branding, product differentiati...
Despite some lacklustre revenues in the recent past, the luxury market is finally booming again. A new report from just-style says the sector is likely to be worth around US$100 billion by 2010 - driv...
Trim item distributor Tag-It Pacific has announced that it has made inducement grants of 135,135 shares and options to purchase 1,035,135 shares to Stephen Forte, its new chief executive officer. ...
IBM Japan Ltd has developed a clothing inventory management system using ceramic smart tags....
Apparel trim company Tag-It Pacific has secured a co-licensing deal and strategic alliance for its Talon zip division with European zip brand Eclair Prym....
Apparel trim company Tag-It Pacific has suffered a 46.8 per cent slump in second-quarter sales, on reduced demand for trim on the Mexican market....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020