TAIWAN: Tainan Enterprises Shows Rapid Growth
Tainan Enterprises, a Taiwanese garment maker recorded earnings per share (EPS) of NT$5.89 last year, the highest among Taiwan's stock exchange listed textile manufacturers, China Economic News reported. Tainan reaped revenue of NT$262m from its domestic business operation last month. Including its Indonesia factory, the company raked in revenue of $17.95m last month, rising by 39 per cent from December 1999 and the highest monthly figure on record. For last year, the company brought in revenue of NT$3.261bn, hiking by 15 per cent from 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack