MEXICO: Taiwan Textile Firm To Open Factory In Mexico
Tai Yuen Textile Co, a core affiliate of the Yulon Group, plans to establish an integrated knitted fabric factory in Mexico, with the NAFTA (the North American Free Trade Agreement) area to be the target market With planned investment of NT$500m to NT$1bn, the integrated factory will spin, weave, dye, and finish the yarn fabric. The factory will have an annual spinning capacity of 1.2 million kilograms of yarn and a dying/finishing capacity of 3.6 million kilograms, generating estimated revenue of NT$1.5bn-NT$2bn a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack