MEXICO: Taiwan Textile Firm To Open Factory In Mexico
Tai Yuen Textile Co, a core affiliate of the Yulon Group, plans to establish an integrated knitted fabric factory in Mexico, with the NAFTA (the North American Free Trade Agreement) area to be the target market With planned investment of NT$500m to NT$1bn, the integrated factory will spin, weave, dye, and finish the yarn fabric. The factory will have an annual spinning capacity of 1.2 million kilograms of yarn and a dying/finishing capacity of 3.6 million kilograms, generating estimated revenue of NT$1.5bn-NT$2bn a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016