MEXICO: Taiwan Textile Firm To Open Factory In Mexico
Tai Yuen Textile Co, a core affiliate of the Yulon Group, plans to establish an integrated knitted fabric factory in Mexico, with the NAFTA (the North American Free Trade Agreement) area to be the target market With planned investment of NT$500m to NT$1bn, the integrated factory will spin, weave, dye, and finish the yarn fabric. The factory will have an annual spinning capacity of 1.2 million kilograms of yarn and a dying/finishing capacity of 3.6 million kilograms, generating estimated revenue of NT$1.5bn-NT$2bn a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020