USA: Talbots Announces Increased Dividend
The Talbots, Inc. (NYSE:TLB) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved an increase in its quarterly cash dividend to $0.14 per share, from $0.12 per share, payable on or before June 19, 2000 to shareholders of record as of June 5, 2000. Talbots is a leading national specialty retailer and cataloger of women's classic apparel, shoes and accessories. The Company operates 681 stores - 406 Talbots Misses stores, including 19 Talbots Misses stores in Canada and six Talbots Misses stores in the United Kingdom; 159 Talbots Petites stores, including one Talbots Petites store in Canada; 35 Talbots Accessories & Shoes stores; 54 Talbots Kids stores; seven Talbots Woman stores; and 20 Talbots Outlet stores. Its catalog operation circulated approximately 57 million catalogs worldwide in fiscal 1999. Talbots on-line shopping site is located at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar