USA: Talbots Announces Increased Dividend
The Talbots, Inc. (NYSE:TLB) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved an increase in its quarterly cash dividend to $0.14 per share, from $0.12 per share, payable on or before June 19, 2000 to shareholders of record as of June 5, 2000. Talbots is a leading national specialty retailer and cataloger of women's classic apparel, shoes and accessories. The Company operates 681 stores - 406 Talbots Misses stores, including 19 Talbots Misses stores in Canada and six Talbots Misses stores in the United Kingdom; 159 Talbots Petites stores, including one Talbots Petites store in Canada; 35 Talbots Accessories & Shoes stores; 54 Talbots Kids stores; seven Talbots Woman stores; and 20 Talbots Outlet stores. Its catalog operation circulated approximately 57 million catalogs worldwide in fiscal 1999. Talbots on-line shopping site is located at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack