USA: Talbots Hires Blakeway As SVP, Product Development
Women's wear retailer Talbots has appointed Krissy Blakeway as senior vice president of product development Ms Blakeway will oversee product design and trend direction for Talbots Misses, Talbots Petites, Talbots Woman, Talbots Accessories & Shoes and Talbots Collection. She will manage the company's New York product development centre, where she will be based.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"