USA: Talbots In Fresh Share Buyback Programme
Directors of apparel chain Talbots Inc on Friday approved an additional stock buyback program to acquire up to $50 million of its outstanding common shares over the next two years. Earlier this month, Talbots completed a $50 million buyback program announced last October and has now acquired 15.6 million shares of its stock at a cost of $323m under its stock repurchase programs initiated in 1995.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth