USA: Talbots Names New Board Member
Specialty retailer of women's classic apparel and shoes, The Talbots Inc, on Monday appointed Peter Hamilton to its board, where he will also serve on both the audit and compensation committees. Mr Hamilton, vice chairman of Brunswick Corporation, replaces Mark Willes, former chairman, president and CEO of The Times Mirror Company, who retired from the Board on December 31, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth