US: Talbots names two new directors
Apparel retailer The Talbots has announced that its board of directors has appointed two new members, Marjorie L Bowen and Andrew H Madsen.
They have been named independent directors, effective 16 April. The Talbots board is now comprised of six members with five independent directors.
“We are very pleased to welcome Drew and Marjorie to our Board,” said Gary Pfeiffer, Talbots chairman of the board. “Drew’s extensive track record in overseeing the operation, growth and development of prominent consumer products companies, coupled with Marjorie’s deep expertise in transactional, financial and governance matters will be a great addition to the board as we embark on the next chapter of growth for Talbots.”
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
US fashion chain The Talbots is to target top-line sales growth of 4% to 6% between 2010 and 2013, as part of a strategic review being announced today (5 October). ...
US retailer The Talbots has reported a net profit of US$941,000, compared to a loss last year, on the back of stronger margins. ...
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack