USA: Talbots Names Vice President, Investor Relations
The Talbots Inc, a specialty retailer and cataloger of women's classic apparel and shoes, has promoted Julie Lorigan to the new position of vice president, Investor Relations, announced Arnold B Zetcher, chairman, president and chief executive officer. Ms Lorigan joined Talbots in April 1999 as director, Investor Relations. She is responsible for Talbots investor relations strategy and programs, including developing and managing relations and communications with the financial community and the general investing public.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016