USA: Talbots Promotes Six Key Executives
Specialty retailer of women's classic apparel and shoes, The Talbots Inc, on Friday announced the promotion of six key executives as part of new organisational structure. The operator of nearly 900 stores promoted Hal Bosworth to EVP, chief merchandising officer from SVP and general manager, Talbots kids and mens, and Michele Mandell to the new position of EVP, stores and kids.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"