USA: Talbots Raises Second Quarter Earnings Outlook To $0.44 - $0.46
The Talbots, Inc (NYSE: TLB), the specialty retailer and catalog company, today announced that total company sales for fiscal July, the four weeks ended July 29, 2000, increased 3 per cent to $90m from $87.3m for the four weeks ended July 31, 1999. Comparable store sales decreased 0.9 per cent for the month, which was better than expected.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022