USA: Talbots To Launch Men's Fashion Line, Stores
Apparel chain Talbots Inc on Thursday announced plans to launch a new line of men’s fashions and stores as it looks to cash in on the lucrative menswear market. The new line will be supported by a new catalogue with three pilot Talbots Men stores due to open in spring and further stores expected across the country by 2005 if the collections sell well.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands