US: Talon inks supply deal with Fat Face
Apparel fastener and trim business Talon International has entered into a two-year agreement to supply clothing and accessories retailer Fat Face with trims and zippers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Is China's dream becoming a nightmare scenario?
- US retailers' June 2014 sales roundup
- Vietnam soars as US apparel imports decline in May
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- Gap's Myanmar move highlights country's potential
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Li & Fung completes Global Brands spin-off
- Costs push Levi Strauss Q2 earnings down
- Bangladesh apparel exports soar 14% in fiscal year
- Inditex renews agreement to track the supply chain
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel and Footwear Retailing in the Digital Era (Part 1): Exploring Innovation
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change